Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Chris Wells <ir...@apache.org> on 2023/03/23 20:34:39 UTC

Offer for help

Greetings,

When I rebooted one of your VMs a couple weeks ago I recognized that ComDev might appreciate some volunteer time to help with things like VM management, tooling maintenance, etc... Member Chris (not as an Infra Staffer), would be happy to help out for a couple hours a month. Just let me know if you're interested and how I can help out.

Chris Wells (he/him)
Infra Staff, ASF

Re: Offer for help

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris, thank you so much for offering the help!
As Rich mentioned, it will be really helpful for us.

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 2:48 AM <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2023-03-23 at 16:34 -0400, Chris Wells wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > When I rebooted one of your VMs a couple weeks ago I recognized that
> > ComDev might appreciate some volunteer time to help with things like
> > VM management, tooling maintenance, etc... Member Chris (not as an
> > Infra Staffer), would be happy to help out for a couple hours a
> > month. Just let me know if you're interested and how I can help out.
>

> I would suggest that most of us don't even know what we need, and would
> greatly appreciate such assistance.
>
> --Rich

Re: Offer for help

Posted by rb...@rcbowen.com.