Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bogdan Vatkov <bo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/19 23:28:51 UTC

Unstemming after solr.PorterStemFilterFactory

Hi,

I am indexing with the solr.PorterStemFilterFactory included but then I need
to access the unstemmed versions of the terms, what would be the easiest way
to get the unstemmed version?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bogdan

--
Best regards,
Bogdan

Re: Unstemming after solr.PorterStemFilterFactory

Posted by Bogdan Vatkov <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! It is good to know I did not do something in vаin :)

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bogdan Vatkov <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.