Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Nagel <na...@dni.de> on 2005/07/19 17:03:41 UTC

Upload within a Cocoon Portal

Hi,

i try to upload with a http post request to a portal coplet.
Unfortunately the stream generator doesn't get any byte.

When i try the upload without the portalengine everything works fine.

I think that the post ends in the portal?

How can i upload using a coplet?

Thanks, Matthias

Re: Upload within a Cocoon Portal

Posted by Matthias Nagel <na...@dni.de>.
Hi Philippe!

Much thanks for your workaround! Now the upload works within the portal.

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net>.
Hi,

Unfortunately i can't find the original mail explaining this, but i
suppose you get what i get, even in release 2.1.7, so this is what i did :

Change
cocoon-2.1.7/src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/transformation/CopletTransformer.java

You should see
if ( enctype== null || "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".equals(enctype))
you replace change to
if ( enctype== null || "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".equals(enctype)|| "multipart/form-data".equals(enctype))

I can't tell why multipart/form-data is not handled neither if this is the way to do, but it worked for me...

Phil