Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/09/05 03:22:32 UTC

Plugins / Tools release tomorrow

I'd like to do a release of plugins / tools tomorrow.

I can do the plugins, but probably someone more familiar with CLI / Plugman
should do them (Braden or Anis?).

I'm hoping we can end up with a "this week in Cordova" blog post with the
release notes by then end of it :)

Re: Plugins / Tools release tomorrow

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Need to head home now, but will try to do this tonight!

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Starting on plugins now.

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.