Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by mahendrasawarkar <ma...@rediffmail.com> on 2011/08/31 08:05:24 UTC

issues regarding http endpoint and calling then in camel context

hi guys,
basically  i have tried with this in the xbean.xml

 <http:endpoint service="nss:MyProviderService"
		role="provider"
                endpoint="myProvider"
		authMethod="no"
		soap="false"

locationURI="https://seller.mystore.com/SellerPortal/v3?email=mahendra@mystore.com&password=newUser&status=New">

and http consumer as
<http:endpoint service="nss:AnotherCumsumerService"
 			 endpoint="myProvider"
 			 role="consumer"
 			 targetService="nss:MyProviderService"
 			 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/MyConsumerService/"

 and i have write this service and endpoint in the camel context as

<route>
uri="jbi:endpoint:http://www.namespace.cm/MyProviderService/myProvider"/>
uri="jbi:endpoint:http://www.namespace.com/FolderService/FolderEndpoint"/>

</route>

it yields me nothing does this setting needs anything extra or it will need
trigger...
actully i dont know how to create the relation between consumer and provider
so that it wil give me xml file in my folder
...provided url is not actual one but if i try the actaul one in the from
tag it gives me file but shows like password and username doesnot match
1> the url is direct one doesnt need wsdl
2> doesnt need soap request
3> no data binding thanx to jean again to looking into my problem