Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at> on 1999/01/25 18:23:24 UTC

make depend

Which version of gcc do you use for updating the makefile
dependencies? I've been using various revisions of 2.7.2 and my local
makefiles are different in that they have $(OSDIR)/os-inline.c instead
of $(INCDIR)/hsregex.h

Not that it seems to matter...

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  dot@dotat.at  fanf@demon.net

Re: make depend

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
You probably have "Rule HSREGEX=default" (or whatever the syntax is)... if
you force HSREGEX=yes you should get hsregex.h ... th eos-inline... that's
probably because nobody has run make depend since we fixed the osinline.h
bug.

Dean