Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by xxzhai <xx...@126.com> on 2019/05/29 03:31:36 UTC

回复:[ANN] Welcome new committer: Xiaoxiang Zhai

Hi community, Thank you very much for your congratulations. My name is Xiaoxiang Zhai. I am the leader of middleware team in souche.com, our team has developed 'Distributed Trace System, Distributed Scheduled Job Solution, Distributed Task Queue'and so on, and we also do secondary development of dubbo, rocketmq, and others.Apache Dubbo is a very popular RPC framework, we use it to construct our microservices, and I think we should give feedbacks to the community, and also so do I. I am very grateful to the community for your recognition and trust. Then, I will continue to devote more energy to the community. Thank you.
Best Regards.

原始邮件
Hi Community, On behalf of the Dubbo PMC, I am pleased to announce that Xiaoxiang Zhai[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer. Please join me to say congratulations to him! Xiaoxiang, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community? [1] https://github.com/zhaixiaoxiang

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Xiaoxiang Zhai

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, welcome to join us, Xiaoxiang.

-Ian.

Posted by Daniela Morais <da...@tuta.io>.
Congratulations!

--

Daniela Morais
Computer Science student at University Of Campinas

May 29, 2019, 12:33 AM by preciousdp11@gmail.com:

Posted by ding peng <pr...@gmail.com>.