Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by David You <dy...@netblue.com> on 2005/04/08 23:58:00 UTC

variables in a variable (recursive).

Hi there,

Anyway know if Velocity supports variables in a variable? (not #parse, I
know this one, but you have to created a separated template for it)

What I need is sth.  like this in the template.

$a, $b, lkjlk, #recurse($somevariable),.....

                                 ^ this somevariable will have imbedded
$variables in it.

Anyone has some idea about it?

Thanks

David

Re: variables in a variable (recursive).

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

> Anyway know if Velocity supports variables in a variable? (not #parse, I
> know this one, but you have to created a separated template for it)
>
> What I need is sth.  like this in the template.
>
> $a, $b, lkjlk, #recurse($somevariable),.....
>
>                                 ^ this somevariable will have imbedded
> $variables in it.
>
> Anyone has some idea about it?

Check out (View)RenderTool.  :)