Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "Muttineni, Vinay" <vm...@ebay.com> on 2015/03/20 22:53:38 UTC

Minor Edit in the programming guide

Hey guys,
In the Spark 1.3.0 documentation provided here, http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/sql-programming-guide.html ,
Under the "Programmatically Specifying the Schema" section , it's mentioned that SQL data types are in the following package org.apache.spark.sql, but I guess it has changed to org.apache.spark.sql.types
Great work with the Data Frames btw! :)
Thanks,
Vinay

Re: Minor Edit in the programming guide

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.
Thanks!  I added it to a few other items: