Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mladen Marev <md...@googlemail.com> on 2008/04/14 13:23:34 UTC

External SAML Authority and Rampart

Hello All,

At first, I am completely new in the Web service area.

I have few questions about the SAML in the RAMPART. So I have a working
simple prototype which using directly the integrated in Rampart SAML
authority (STS). But I want to use external one. Is it possible and if "yes'
- how. Are there the documentations or readmes in this direction?
I tried to find a way to force the STS to return the SAML token, not the
SAML assertion but I failed on this. Does someone know how I can do this?

I want to thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Mladen

Re: External SAML Authority and Rampart

Posted by Mladen Marev <md...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, I am using RST.

--Mladen

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mladen,

Posted by Mladen Marev <md...@googlemail.com>.
HI Tezcan,

You can find a sample for issuing a SAML token from STS and client consuming
the SAML token/assertion in rampart trunk. The link to the sample is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/rampart/trunk/java/modules/rampart-samples/policy/sample05/

Sorry, but we are not using jax-ws.

Best regards,
Mladen

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM, <Te...@hvbis.com> wrote:

>  Hello Mladen,
>
> I am glad to see that you are also using SAML in Rampart.
> I have also been asked to evaluate the both and come up with a working
> example for my project.
> Was it easy to use both?
> Does your WebService use jax-ws?
> Do you mind if you can send me your simple example?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Tezcan

AW: External SAML Authority and Rampart

Posted by Te...@HVBIS.com.