Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Zolyomi Istvan (EXT-IT-Guru/Budapest)" <Ex...@Nokia.com> on 2004/04/16 11:44:47 UTC

simpleserver bug

Hi,

I made some tests with the simple server included in release 1.1. The
interop tests work nicely, but the server behaves strangely in some
other cases.

Using the conventional apache module, getting "/axis" returns the list
of deployed web services. Looking at the source code of simpleserver, I
think it should do the same thing. Contrary, it does not produce any
response. Additionally, if loading the page is aborted (e.g. you press
button "stop loading page" in your browser), simpleserver CONSUMES ALL
AVAILABLE CPU TIME AND MEMORY until it is killed. The type of the
browser is not relevant, I also tried to get the page using a simple
Perl script and the results were all the same.
--

regards

Istvan