Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/11/10 14:30:21 UTC

Portal : access to request parameters in CompositeContentAspect ?

Hi all,

How can I have access to the request parameters in a CompositeContentAspect ?
I would like to write a TabContentAspect "tab-selectable" from the URL..

Is it possible ?

--
Olivier BILLARD

Re: Portal : access to request parameters in CompositeContentAspect ?

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Cool, I began to despair ;)...
Thanks very much Carsten, I'll try this.

--
Olivier

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
I tried and it works fine.
I'm now able to switch the selected tab with a request param.
Thanks again, Casten !

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.