Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "T.W." <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/17 10:08:52 UTC

soapenc.Array is not working

Hi,

I have a very weird problem and hope to get some advise here.

In server side WSDL, soapenc:Array is used. Axis 1.4 clients was able to
pass data correctly to server until it is deployed to Linux Redhat 5.8. It
was even working in Linux Redhat 5.2. It seems that all soapenc fields were
failing. I checked the client stub is already using RPC and soapenc should
be working.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks