Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Risto Jääskeläinen <rj...@saunalahti.fi> on 2013/03/23 08:47:46 UTC

A Medium size concern about my Pootle account

Hello!

I have done some translations to Finnish by Apache Translate Pootle service as "ristoi". Now I have lost my password or whole account. I can't find correct email address for new password.  It may be that I have messed things but anyhow there is some difficulties for future translations.

What is the best procedure to continue?

a) Do nothing. I can make translation suggestions as "nobody" I guess.
b) May be I can register myself as new contributor "ristoj" or something like that
c) some other options

Because there is no missing translations there is no big hurry for solution. Now and then I find some small mistakes in Help translations but there is nothing disastrous.

Regards
Risto

Re: A Medium size concern about my Pootle account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Risto Jääskeläinen wrote:
> I have done some translations to Finnish by Apache Translate Pootle
> service as "ristoi". Now I have lost my password or whole account. I
> can't find correct email address for new password.

Hi Risto, what you need to reset is your committer password. The service
you need to use is https://id.apache.org/ (there's a "Forgot your
password?" link). Did you try with that one? If you need further
assistance, ask again and we can check this with the Apache
Infrastructure team.

> What is the best procedure to continue?

The one above is the only solution. Since your Pootle ID is linked to
your committer ID, nothing else will work, and we don't want to use
anonymous access unnecessarily.

Regards,
   Andrea.