Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Walter Chang <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/08 19:32:53 UTC

how to run taste-web under new trunk

Hi

since taste-web has been migrated to integration folder, how do i compile
and run taste web application using the new place ? Sorry I dont know a lot
about Java. Please help me.

Weide

Re: how to run taste-web under new trunk

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
This doesn't exist in the same form it used to; it will take a bit
more work. You need to compile Mahout, and get the core and
integration .jar files. Make a web application, including these in
WEB-INF/lib. You can use the web.xml file you find under integration
for the web app too, at WEB-INF/web.xml. Edit it to refer to your
recommender. Build your web app in your choice of IDE or build tool.
And then just deploy it to Tomcat or what you like.