Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nikosdim <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/07 12:50:53 UTC

Is it possible to register an interceptor in two phases?

Hi

I am looking for a way to register an interceptor in the phases RECEIVE and
SEND. Is it possible to have the same interceptor in two phases?

Thanks

Re: Is it possible to register an interceptor in two phases?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jan 7, 2014, at 6:50 AM, nikosdim <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a way to register an interceptor in the phases RECEIVE and
> SEND. Is it possible to have the same interceptor in two phases?

It’s not possible to register the exact same interceptor object in two phases.  You can register two separate interceptors of the same class on different phases, but not the same exact object.   The phase needs to be set at construction time.

Dan

> Thanks

Daniel Kulp