Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/01 14:21:12 UTC

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

If I were you I would create final field for the client (if it is
serializable)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Let's start with PR, I can perform code review on it then we will convert
to the patch file and will attach to the JIRA item
According to the documentation:
 -- javadocs are required
 -- in case any additional configuration is required it worth to create
page in /openmeetings-parent/openmeetings-server/src/site/xdoc with
required steps, comments etc

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Maxim,

--
Ankush Mishra

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
>> should I add any additional functionality to the CalDAV Client or
anything really related to my project.
not sure what are you talking about :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Ankush Mishra

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Ankush Mishra