Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2011/07/08 10:23:47 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULTS] [ApacheDS] [Studio] Moving compilation target to Java 6

Hi Dev and Users,

It is now time to close this vote.

Here are the results:
- Six +1 binding votes:
    - Emmanuel Lécharny
    - Kiran Ayyagari
    - Alex Karasulu
    - Felix Knecht
    - Stefan Seelmann
    - Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
- One +1 non-binding vote:
    - Jim Willeke
- No ±0 or -1 votes

I'm going to update both Apache DS and Studio project pom files.
I will also check our CI builds (if they use Java 5 to compile the projects).
Hopefully, by the end of the day the all CI builds should be back to a green light... :)

Thanks!
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: [VOTE] [RESULTS] [ApacheDS] [Studio] Moving compilation target to Java 6

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
Thanks Pierre-Arnaud!

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Done!