Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jo...@thomson.com on 2008/02/28 16:46:57 UTC

Axis2 client and security help

I am trying to access a service with a security policy but cannot find
much documentation on

Configuring axis2 for security on the client side. I know about the
Rampart module but the documentation

Seems somewhat limited.

John-Paul Ranaudo

Re: Axis2 client and security help

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
The best documentation on Rampart is the samples - especially the policy ones.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Axis2 client and security help

Posted by SG...@intellicare.com.
John-Paul,

I am finding this to be helpful - with Axis2 in general and with using
Rampart for security:
http://www.agileskills2.org/DWSAA/index.html

If you're using Eclipse, it's even better.

Hope this helps,
Steve

Steven Gruverman
IntelliCare, Inc.