Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Guo, Jiaqi" <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/25 19:23:10 UTC

How to return/stop a goal in jelly script?

In a goal definition in plugin.jelly, can I call something like <return
value="0" /> or <attainGoal name="build:return /> to return (stop)
current goal?

Thanks
Jiaqi

http://www.cyclopsgroup.com

Re: How to return/stop a goal in jelly script?

Posted by Steve Molloy <sm...@convera.com>.
Returning in the middle of a goal is not a good idea anyways. Why don't
you put the rest of the goal in a condition instead?

Steve Molloy

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.