Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Saiph Kappa <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/20 20:48:40 UTC

Triggering of Actions

Hello,

I would like to know where is the piece of code (or classes) which performs
the triggering of successor actions. E.g., In a workflow A->B, B is only
triggering when A finishes. Where is that condition?

Thanks/Regards,
Saiph

Re: Triggering of Actions

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saip,

it is in the workflowlib component. When an action finishes it
triggers a signal to the workflow which will make the workflow state
machine to find the next action to run.

thx.