Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrea Fino <af...@faino.org> on 2006/12/06 17:29:25 UTC

how to update rules in 3.0

Hi to all,

what system is the preferred one to keep update 3.0 spamassassin
installations?

Regards,
Andrea Fino

--
Andrea Fino 8-) - "Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"
      "Handcrafted systems with industrial quality"

Re: how to update rules in 3.0

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 05:29:25PM +0100, Andrea Fino wrote:
> what system is the preferred one to keep update 3.0 spamassassin
> installations?

Upgrade to 3.1, then run sa-update. ;)

No, seriously.

3.0 has no real way to update the rules, other than upgrading the code, but
there are generally no new versions of 3.0 coming out.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows,' people just stare