Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com> on 2015/11/04 11:50:23 UTC

How is Mesos doing certificate verification for resources in URIs?

Hi everyone,

I’ve added the following URI to the URIs for the task: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/spark/master/pom.xml. However, my task has failed because of:

Failed to fetch 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/spark/master/pom.xml': Error downloading resource: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates

This surely is a problem in mesos. Everybody else in the world claims that the certificate is valid. Or is there a setting for making this work?

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@gruchalski.com (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
 (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Re: How is Mesos doing certificate verification for resources in URIs?

Posted by Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com>.
Kamil,

It’s perfect, thank you.

Posted by Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com>.