Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com> on 2007/10/01 15:49:04 UTC

apache-servicemix-web-3.1.2 crashes container

1. headertags.jspf is broken. 2nd <taglib> needs to be removed or fixed. I
removed it.
2. When starting any simple Service Assembly, Weblogic 10 is getting
shutdown immediatelly. Does it have to do with read only JNDI context?
The last log i see in servicemix is: OperationNotSupportedException: unbind
not allowed in a ReadOnlyContext: remaining name
'comp/env/jbi/ClientFactory'

Re: apache-servicemix-web-3.1.2 crashes container

Posted by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com>.
It is drools-su that is causing Weblogic 10 to crash upon SA startup.
What could be wrong? Is it possible that my .drl file is wrong?

Thanks.

Posted by netflexity <mf...@netflexity.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/