Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Irineu Avanço Jr." <ia...@mcn.com.br> on 2005/03/22 22:30:08 UTC

DB Connections are not being closed...

Hi..

We are facing an issue  with DB connections  using  Jetspeed 1.5  and Torque
3.1.    We are making stress tests

with  a  portal application  impelemented under  Jetspeed and Torque
architecture.

The problem is that the connection with Jetspeed DB is not being closed
even after the user gets disconnected.   Instead,  the connection are closed
only if I  shutdown  the Web server,  in this case Tomcat 5.

We did some changes in  the Torque.properties file to try to make them close
properly and it did not work.

Can anybody help us out with this issue ?

Thank you.

Irineu Avanço Jr.