Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Podlipski, Alex (GXS, Staffing Alternatives)" <Al...@gxs.ge.com> on 2001/09/05 19:45:12 UTC

problem with sequential calls using same Call object

Hi guys,

I maintain sessions to my service by using "session" scope on a server side,
and same Call object on client side. However, when attaching files
(javax.activation.DataHandler objects) to that single Call object, it also
sends out all previously attached files in HTTP POST request. When using
large files, it produces extremely large network traffic (MUCH more than
supposed to be).
Is it a bug? Is there a work-around or fix?

Thanks in advance,

Alex Podlipski
GE Global eXchange Services

Re: problem with sequential calls using same Call object

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
I believe there is a report in Bugzilla from 6/26/01, but it does not appear
that anything has been done about it.

Scott