Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/09/14 17:41:06 UTC

Packaging

I have a project that needs to generate a jar with dependencies.

The jar without the deps is never needed.

At first I had the project set to packaging pom and used the assembly
plugin to generate my jar with deps.

However, neigther works great:

1) in packaging type pom, the process-resources phase is never called.
    is there a way to get this phase to execute for pom?

2) in packaging type, jar I end up with 2 jar files.

    1 with the correct name but not enough contents

    Another with the correct contents but an extra classifer on the
name.

    Is there a way to prevent the jar:jar phase from running for the jar
packaging?