Posted to user@poi.apache.org by eichi <ei...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/29 15:39:18 UTC

can not find hidden rows

I'm going mad.
Now I googled and searched this forum for hours, but I'm not able to find
hidden rows.
I'm using the event based API POI.

My code (part of it):
case RowRecord.sid:
                  RowRecord rowrec = (RowRecord) record;
                  // Testcode
                  if (rowrec.getColapsed())
                      System.out.println("Row collapsed!");
                  if (rowrec.getHeight() == 0)
                      System.out.println("Row 0!");
                break;

If the row is hidden in the Excel-file, my debugger (using Netbeans)
always give me the height for that row as a
short with value 255.
It seems to me, that this is the default height for Excel rows.

I can't understand this behavior.

Please can you give me an idea?
Or maybe there is a workaround for that problem.

greetz
eichi