Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net> on 2004/01/14 13:56:55 UTC

API changes in near future?

Hi,

I'm going to beg the KDE developers to upgrade kio_svn (Subversion
support in KDE) to the current API and I need to know what to tell them.

Does anyone know if it's new API changes in Subversion and APR in the
near future?

Thanks

Jostein

--
http://www.josander.net/kontakt/ ||
http://www.josander.net/en/contact/

Re: API changes in near future?

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Wednesday 14 January 2004 14.56, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> Does anyone know if it's new API changes in Subversion and APR in the
> near future?

Never mind. KDE developer Mickael Marchand did upgrade kio_svn to 0.36.0
on request so now I have initial Subversion Support on KDE 3.1.4 and
kdevelop (CVS HEAD) :-)

Thanks Mickael for your fast response :-)

Jostein