Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/06/23 06:21:50 UTC

[Axis2] RE: Reference Parameters resolution

Hi Ian and all,

Thanks for the comment.

I've already implemented WSA Submission and Final versions for Axis2 on top
of AXIOM. I also think that we need a WS-FX implementation on this. I
*prefer* to have something which is not dependant on DOM.

Please have a look at the impls in Axis2 and will be happy to contribute to
implement WSA to WS-FX.

Regards,

Chinthaka

CCing to axis-dev