Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Helly, Aidan" <Ai...@ecb.int> on 2001/12/06 08:33:52 UTC

external schemaLocation property

Hi,

 First of all apologies if this has been asked before and I've
missed it.

 I'm using Xerces 1.4.3 to parse and validate my XML data. My
schema is defined in a number of different files. I want to use
the external-schemaLocation property to tell the parser where
to find my schema files. This works fine for just one schema file
(as most examples I've seen tend to use) but I don't see how to
define multiple schemas with this property (aside: all the schemas
have the same target namespace).

 If anyone happens to have an example of how to do this, I would
be extremely grateful.

many thanks

Aidan Helly

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

RE: external schemaLocation property

Posted by Jean-Louis Vila <jl...@cosmosbay.com>.
If Schema use include/import with relative path they
will not found !
Use 1.4.4 instead ...
Hope that helps