Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Tony Nys <To...@aditel.be> on 2002/02/08 12:47:36 UTC

FW: URGENT - REPOST - bug xerces 2.0 parsing xml with domparser

xerces parses some files incorrectly, for some files it appends
nodevalues into 1 node

you can easily reproduce it by parsing the sample file and dumping the
dom again to xml
in the dumped xml look for "ie::/DEMET.DEMTRO30/DESADV/44005"

you will see that a little further there are about 20 nodevalues
appended

It is NO problem of serializing xml since
we have made a gui and we saw that it is with the DOM and not with
the serialization
moreover, we use this file for our own 'databinding' where we convert
xml to dom and dom
to java objects, so also in this case there is no serialization to xml