Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Bolyandra <kb...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/18 14:28:25 UTC

IGNITE-10978

Hello Ignite Community!

My name is Konstantin. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite and want to
start with this issue - IGNITE-10978, my JIRA username kbolyandra. Any
help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Konstantin

Re: IGNITE-10978

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for interest in Apache Ignite and welcome to the Apache Ignite
Community.

I've added you to the list of contributors, so now you can assign an issue
to yourself.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ignite
developers here.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. Let me share with you