Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2000/10/16 21:37:59 UTC

REMINDER: IRC chat tomorrow (10/17), 4PM UTC

It's almost Tuesday again, and as usual we'll be having the Apache SOAP IRC
chat at 9AM PDT, noon EDT, and 4PM UTC.  This is on DALNet (server
irc.dal.net), channel #ApacheSOAP.

I would like to suggest that we discuss the service description /
configuration framework for the 3.0 architecture, which seems thus far to be
a major fuzzy spot in our various design plans.  Other agenda suggestions
are welcome.

Hope to see you there!

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp