Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <Ha...@bccs.uib.no> on 2009/01/23 14:26:24 UTC

Problems generating xmlbeans from WS-Trust wsdl

Hi

Not sure this is the correct place to ask this but I'll try. I wanted to
create xmlbeans binding from the WS-Trust.wsdl but I always get this error

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/:61:1: error:
cvc-enumeration-valid: string value 'none' is not a valid enumeration value
for type of processContents attribute in xs:wildcard

Is this something wrong in xmlbeans or?I've tried both with axis2 1.4 and
1.3 but got the same mistake.

Any tips how to solve it?

cheers, håkon

--