Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2015/04/28 10:27:18 UTC

[INFO] Kevin Ratnasekera and Olingo accepted for the GSoC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to inform you that yesterday Google announced the list of accepted students for this year's Google Summer of Code. Kevin provided a proposal to implement a JSON OData metadata parser and his proposal was accepted.

So congratulations Kevin and I am looking forward to mentor you during the summer!

Information about the GSoC 2015 and the list of accepted students for other projects can be found here: https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/projects/list/google/gsoc2015

Best Regards,
Christian

Re: [INFO] Kevin Ratnasekera and Olingo accepted for the GSoC 2015

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Kevin and all the Olingo developers and contributors!!

Regards,
Carl

--
Carl J. Mosca