Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Steven D. Majewski" <sd...@virginia.edu> on 2007/03/02 16:22:13 UTC

setting content-disposition header for a reader [was: link to a file]

I found an old thread describing the same problem I'm running into --
but it seems to end here. Has anyone else found a solution ?

I have xml files served up by a cocoon reader.
They sometimes generate annoying errors messages in the browser.
  Normally, these are styled into html in cocoon, but a raw
directory link is provided for download -- but all of the
users don't know they should right-click, and they get confused
by the error messages into thinking that it didn't completely
load. I would rather not go thru the xml pipeline, if only to
allow them to download broken XML files to edit and fix.

  But it doesn't look like you can set the content-disposition
header from an action or from flowscript when using a reader.

Any ideas ?

-- Steve Majewski / UVA Alderman Library