Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/27 12:07:12 UTC

wsdl2java -R option

Has anybody used -R option in wsdl2java codegeneration with xmlbeans
binding, I am using Axis1.5.1 ?
here is my command line...
    wsdl2java -uri d:\test.wsdl -d xmlbeans -o d:\src -p com.axis.test -R
d:\resourceTest

 It throws following exception...
 org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

running same command without -R flag generates code successfully.

Thanks,
Rahul Yadav

RE: wsdl2java -R option

Re: Axis - javascript

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi again,

any idea on the question below? I want to avoid generating stubs on the
client side (even though
I do have the WSDL file) but rather generate the SOAP message directly.
Is there a tool that
can generate that or at least and automated method for it?

Thanks

Re: Axis - javascript

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
I will do so - thanks Amila.