Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/04 14:09:00 UTC

Groovy branches and Docker images

When Groovy 3.0.0 was released, I stopped maintaining 2 branches in
docker-groovy <https://github.com/groovy/docker-groovy> and have kept just
the latest stable branch.  I'm wondering now if folks have a need for me to
maintain Docker images for both 2.5 and 3.0 (though I presume not 2.4 since
nobody has asked me for it yet).

I'm not sure if anyone is actually using these images, and if so, what
their needs are.  So if someone is using them and can provide insight into
whether my recent change negatively impacts them, please let me know.

-Keegan

Re: Groovy branches and Docker images

Posted by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com>.
I have not.  Andrei's was the only response I'd gotten (thank you for that,
Andrei).

-Keegan

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.