Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/20 19:06:27 UTC

Retrieving SDO Types?

Is there a way that I'm missing to retrieve all of the SDO Types
associated with a certain URI? We're doing this today in the DAS by
diving down to EPackage, but would prefer having some sort of utility
to do this in SDO.

Perhaps this is something that should be considered for TypeHelper in
a future version of the spec?

Brent

Re: Retrieving SDO Types?

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.
Frank,

  That would be great. I'll open a low priority JIRA to track it.

Brent

Re: Retrieving SDO Types?

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.

Re: Retrieving SDO Types?