Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Ueberbach, Michael" <mi...@dbh.de> on 2006/12/28 16:32:48 UTC

libs for building clients

hello,

a long time ago (nearly a year or so ...) I started working with geronimo. Mostly I'm working on EJB applications on the server side and swing based
clients. Meanwhile I have come up to geronimo 1.1.1, and I'm very satisfied with it.
Recently I found out, that I'm still using some libraries in developing the client application (stand-alone java apps),
which I once took from geronimo 1.0 and which are not part of the later releases (geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5.jar e.g).
Is there any documentation about the minimum of neccessary libs which one needs to get a normal java client running against geronimo?
Thanks for any hints.

regards
michael