Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tsv <ts...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/17 00:45:33 UTC

camel-rabbitmq : not able to publish messages

Greetings,

I am using camel-rabbitmq component to publish messages to rabbitmq broker.
But I see my route opens a connection in rabbitmq server (viewed from
rabbitmq web admin management console) but never creates a channel,
exchange, queue and the message.

Here is my route config:
from("file:src/data?noop=true").to("rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?username=guest&password=guest&vhost=myvhost&queue=myqueue&routingKey=myqueue.key");

I am expecting the producer is going to declare the exchange (may be the
default exchange type), and create the queue and publish the message. But it
seems nothing is happening, just connection is opened and I don't see any
errors in the debug log. Can anybody let me know what options in the config
I am missing or what possibly is wrong in the route.

Camel version: 2.12.1
camel-rabbitmq component version: 2.12.1
RabbitMQ Server version: RabbitMQ 2.8.2 on Erlang R14B01
RabbitMQ Client version: 3.1.5
src/data folder has a xml file

Thanks

Re: camel-rabbitmq : not able to publish messages

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey
What is the name of the queue?  And also try removing noop =true and let me know how it behaves

cheers
Reji

Posted by tsv <ts...@yahoo.com>.
I don’t see any errors in the logs, it’s only info/debug logs (given below).
I even created the exchange (direct durable) and the queue (durable)
manually. This only helped in establishing the connection and also the idle
channel was created from camel but no message was published to the queue. I
used rabbitmq client v3.1.3 this time.

[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Adding routes from builder:
Routes: []
[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Apache Camel 2.12.1
(CamelContext: camel-1) is starting
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Using
ClassResolver=org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultClassResolver@7946738,
PackageScanClassResolver=org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver@2004916b,
ApplicationContextClassLoader=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@70cfaf6e
[main] ManagedManagementStrategy      INFO  JMX is enabled
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Starting JMX agent on server:
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@4f8429d6
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=context,name="camel-1"
[main] TimerListenerManager           DEBUG Added TimerListener:
org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedCamelContext@7302d823
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultTypeConverter
[main] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  DEBUG Found 3 packages with 15
@Converter classes to load
[main] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  DEBUG Loading file
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter to retrieve list of
packages, from url:
jar:file:/C:/Users/shanmukv/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-core/2.12.1/camel-core-2.12.1.jar!/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter
[main] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  DEBUG Loading file
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter to retrieve list of
packages, from url:
jar:file:/C:/Users/shanmukv/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-all/5.8.0/activemq-all-5.8.0.jar!/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter
[main] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  DEBUG Loading file
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter to retrieve list of
packages, from url:
jar:file:/C:/Users/shanmukv/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-spring/2.12.1/camel-spring-2.12.1.jar!/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter
[main] AnnotationTypeConverterLoader  DEBUG Loaded 3 @Converter classes
[main] DefaultTypeConverter           INFO  Loaded 179 type converters
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=EndpointRegistry
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultExecutorServiceManager
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=SharedProducerServicePool
[main] SharedProducerServicePool      DEBUG Starting service pool:
org.apache.camel.impl.SharedProducerServicePool@51c93bea
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultInflightRepository
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultShutdownStrategy
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultPackageScanClassResolver
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Using ComponentResolver:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver@48caff01 to resolve component
with name: file
[main] DefaultComponentResolver       DEBUG Found component: file in
registry: null
[main] DefaultComponentResolver       DEBUG Found component: file via type:
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileComponent via:
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/file
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=components,name="file"
[main] DefaultComponent               DEBUG Creating endpoint
uri=[file://src/data], path=[src/data]
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG file://src/data converted to
endpoint: Endpoint[file://src/data] by component:
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileComponent@70b891ad
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="file://src/data"
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Using ComponentResolver:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver@48caff01 to resolve component
with name: rabbitmq
[main] DefaultComponentResolver       DEBUG Found component: rabbitmq in
registry: null
[main] DefaultComponentResolver       DEBUG Found component: rabbitmq via
type: org.apache.camel.component.rabbitmq.RabbitMQComponent via:
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/rabbitmq
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=components,name="rabbitmq"
[main] DefaultComponent               DEBUG Creating endpoint
uri=[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost],
path=[myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange]
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: password on
bean:
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
with value: guest
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: queue on
bean:
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
with value: camel.queue
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: routingKey
on bean:
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
with value: camel.queue.key
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: username on
bean:
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
with value: guest
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: vhost on
bean:
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
with value: guest
[main] RabbitMQComponent              DEBUG Creating RabbitMQEndpoint with
host myhost.com:5672 and exchangeName: camel.exchange
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG
rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost
converted to endpoint:
by component: org.apache.camel.component.rabbitmq.RabbitMQComponent@274ccf3d
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange\?password=guest&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost"
[main] DefaultChannel                 DEBUG Initialize channel for target:
'To[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&password=guest&vhost=myvhost]'
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=tracer,name=BacklogTracer
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=tracer,name=BacklogDebugger
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=errorhandlers,name="DefaultErrorHandlerBuilder(ref:CamelDefaultErrorHandlerBuilder)"
[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  StreamCaching is not in use. If
using streams then its recommended to enable stream caching. See more
details at http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Warming up route id: route1
having autoStartup=true
[main] RouteService                   DEBUG Starting services on route:
route1
[main] RouteService                   DEBUG Starting child service on route:
route1 ->
Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost])]
[main] RabbitMQProducer               DEBUG Starting producer:
Producer[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
[main] ProducerCache                  DEBUG Adding to producer cache with
key:
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
for producer:
Producer[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
[main] DefaultErrorHandler            DEBUG Redelivery enabled: false on
error handler:
DefaultErrorHandler[Instrumentation:to[sendTo(Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost])]]
[main] RouteService                   DEBUG Starting child service on route:
route1 ->
sendTo(Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost])
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=processors,name="to1"
[main] RouteService                   DEBUG Starting child service on route:
route1 ->
Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost])]
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=routes,name="route1"
[main] TimerListenerManager           DEBUG Added TimerListener:
org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedSuspendableRoute@271d900d
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Route: route1 >>>
EventDrivenConsumerRoute[Endpoint[file://src/data] ->
Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost])]]
[main] DefaultCamelContext            DEBUG Starting consumer (order: 1000)
on route: route1
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=consumers,name=FileConsumer(0x126db04e)
[main] FileConsumer                   DEBUG Starting consumer:
Consumer[file://src/data]
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property:
initialDelay on bean:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultScheduledPollConsumerScheduler@744611ae with
value: 1000
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: timeUnit on
bean: org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultScheduledPollConsumerScheduler@744611ae
with value: MILLISECONDS
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property:
scheduledExecutorService on bean:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultScheduledPollConsumerScheduler@744611ae with
value: null
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property:
useFixedDelay on bean:
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultScheduledPollConsumerScheduler@744611ae with
value: true
[main] IntrospectionSupport           DEBUG Configured property: delay on
bean: org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultScheduledPollConsumerScheduler@744611ae
with value: 500
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=threadpools,name="FileConsumer(0x126db04e)"
[main] DefaultExecutorServiceManager  DEBUG Created new ScheduledThreadPool
for source: Consumer[file://src/data] with name: file://src/data. ->
org.apache.camel.util.concurrent.SizedScheduledExecutorService@4cfcb4de[file://src/data]
[main] ScheduledPollConsumerScheduler DEBUG Scheduling poll (fixed delay)
with initialDelay: 1000, delay: 500 (milliseconds) for:
Endpoint[file://src/data]
[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Route: route1 started and
consuming from: Endpoint[file://src/data]
[main] ultManagementLifecycleStrategy DEBUG Load performance statistics
enabled
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=services,name=TimerListenerManager
[main] DefaultManagementAgent         DEBUG Registered MBean with
ObjectName:
org.apache.camel:context=[hostname]/camel-1,type=threadpools,name="TimerListenerManager"
[main] DefaultExecutorServiceManager  DEBUG Created new ScheduledThreadPool
for source: org.apache.camel.support.TimerListenerManager@4a0848f6 with
name: ManagementLoadTask. ->
org.apache.camel.util.concurrent.SizedScheduledExecutorService@56aa5f3f[ManagementLoadTask]
[main] TimerListenerManager           DEBUG Started scheduled TimerListener
task to run with interval 1000 ms
[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Total 1 routes, of which 1 is
started.
[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Apache Camel 2.12.1
(CamelContext: camel-1) started in 0.841 seconds
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileEndpoint                   DEBUG
Parameters for Generic file process strategy {readLock=markerFile,
readLockTimeout=10000, readLockLoggingLevel=WARN, readLockMinLength=1,
readLockCheckInterval=1000}
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileEndpoint                   DEBUG Using
Generic file process strategy:
org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.GenericFileRenameProcessStrategy@5d63838
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] rFileExclusiveReadLockStrategy DEBUG
Prepare on startup by deleting orphaned lock files from: src\data
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileConsumer                   DEBUG Took
0.003 seconds to poll: src\data
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileConsumer                   DEBUG Total
1 files to consume
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileConsumer                   DEBUG About
to process file: GenericFile[message1.xml] using exchange:
Exchange[message1.xml]
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] SendProcessor                  DEBUG >>>>
Endpoint[rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?password=xxxxxx&queue=camel.queue&routingKey=camel.queue.key&username=guest&vhost=myvhost]
Exchange[message1.xml]
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] GenericFileOnCompletion        DEBUG Done
processing file: GenericFile[message1.xml] using exchange:
Exchange[message1.xml]
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileUtil                       DEBUG
Retrying attempt 0 to delete file: src\data\.camel\message1.xml
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileUtil                       DEBUG Tried
1 to delete file: src\data\.camel\message1.xml with result: true
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] nericFileRenameProcessStrategy DEBUG
Renaming file: GenericFile[message1.xml] to:
GenericFile[.camel\message1.xml]
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileUtil                       DEBUG Tried
1 to rename file: C:\Workspace\camel\src\data\message1.xml to:
src\data\.camel\message1.xml with result: true
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileUtil                       DEBUG
Retrying attempt 0 to delete file:
C:\Workspace\camel\src\data\message1.xml.camelLock
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileUtil                       DEBUG Tried
1 to delete file: C:\Workspace\camel\src\data\message1.xml.camelLock with
result: true
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileConsumer                   DEBUG Took
0.001 seconds to poll: src\data
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileConsumer                   DEBUG Took
0.001 seconds to poll: src\data
[1) thread #0 - file://src/data] FileConsumer                   DEBUG Took
0.000 seconds to poll: src\data

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Camel uses the rabbitmq libs, v3.1.3, so should support 0-9-1/0-9/0-8
protocols.

The camel producer will not create the exchange/queue.
Do you not see any exceptions in the log?

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM, tsv <ts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Reji,
> The queue name is in the endpoint option '&queue=myqueue&'. By removing
> noop=true did not help, it’s behaving the same, rabbitmq connection is
> opened and no channel, exchange, queue or message is created. I even
> replaced RabbitMQ Client version to:2.8.2 from: 3.1.5 this also has no
> effect.
>
> Is the camel-rabbitmq component support AMQP versions 0-9-1 or 0-9 or 0-8
> or
> its just 1.0 or 0.10. As RabbitMQ will perform protocol negotiation with
> the
> clients implementing 0-9-1, 0-9 and 0-8 only.
>
> Thanks,
> tsv

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: camel-rabbitmq : not able to publish messages

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Could you tell me where have you mentioned the name of the Queue?
Alternatively please let me know how it behaves when you remove noop-true

Cheers
Reji