Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Payal Rathod <pa...@scriptkitchen.com> on 2004/10/06 14:29:08 UTC

white listing

Hi,
We have co-hosted a domain on my friend's server (qmail). Now, the ISP
provides SA 2.61 with each users having their own pref file managed
through a GUI. But some of my client's mails were being marked as SPAM.
So, I requested the admin to whitelist that client's domain. He said
he will put this in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
whitelist_from  *@example.com

Will doing so really whitelist all mails from that domain? Or do I
have to do it for each of my users, which is a tedious job.

Thanks a lot in advance.
With warm regards,
-Payal

Re: white listing

Posted by Payal Rathod <pa...@scriptkitchen.com>.
On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 09:06:39AM -0400, John Stegenga wrote:
> That ought to do it.
>
> white listing in the local cf file for the domain should work fine.

Thanks for the tip.
With warm regards,
-Payal

RE: white listing

Posted by John Stegenga <jo...@stegenga.net>.
That ought to do it.

white listing in the local cf file for the domain should work fine.

John