Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/07/12 12:22:34 UTC

RE: Netbeans Maven module with Java 9 plain module dependency does not work

Hi,

Please use the 4.2 version

<groupId>org.apache.netbeans.utilities</groupId>

<artifactId>nbm-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>4.2</version>

Jar generated by jdk>8 cannot be parsed by older version on the plugin.

Regards

Eric

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Sorry wrong ml.