Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chandu Kavar <cc...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 15:46:53 UTC

[Kubernets] [SPARK-27061] Need to expose 4040 port on driver service

Hi Team,
I have created a JIRA ticket to expose 4040 port on driver service. Also,
added the details in the ticket.

I am aware of the changes that we need to make and want to assign this task
to my self.

I am not able to assign by myself. Can someone help me to assign this task
to me.

Thank you,
Chandu

Re: [Kubernets] [SPARK-27061] Need to expose 4040 port on driver service

Posted by Chandu Kavar <cc...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the clarification.

Posted by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,