Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kev Sout <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/19 23:51:50 UTC

authentication

I have authentication working in my Engine using a JNDIRealm. However, I now
need to look in two places (ldap directories in this case) for users.

Could someone tell me how to do that?

Cheers,
Kev

RE: authentication

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Kev Sout [mailto:kevsout@gmail.com]
> Subject: authentication
>
> I have authentication working in my Engine using a JNDIRealm.
> However, I now need to look in two places (ldap directories
> in this case) for users.

You could use JAASRealm, since JAAS allows multiple authentications in
any combination you need.

Or, take a look at this, which is more flexible than container-based
authentication:
http://securityfilter.sourceforge.net/

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.