Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Jose <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/21 05:41:45 UTC

Bug report

Hi OOo team!

Bug: I can't apply custom page styles to pages.

I created a page style and I can't seem to apply it to pages I created with
hard breaks (Ctrl + Enter).

Let me quickly walk you through what I did. I created a new document, and
then created 5 more pages using Ctrl + Enter. Then I created a new page
style and tried to apply it to page 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 by clicking on the
page I want to apply the style to and then double clicking on my created
page style in the Style and Formatting window.

My page style applied to the 2nd page, but not to any of the other pages
when I double-clicked it.

I did what I always did, I clicked inside the page and then double-clicked
on the page style.

Has anyone complained about this?

Best,

Jose

Re: Bug report

Posted by Jose <jo...@gmail.com>.
Just so you know I'm using Windows Vista. Thanks.