Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adam Walz <ad...@adamwalz.net> on 2019/10/22 21:20:39 UTC

Help cleaning up the Old Moin wiki content

Hi Lucene devs,
I'd like to help clean up confluence and the sub pages below Old Moin wiki.
Can you please give edit karma to username adamwalz as per
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/lucene

--
Adam Walz

Re: Help cleaning up the Old Moin wiki content

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Yes, added.

Posted by Adam Walz <ad...@adamwalz.net>.
Hi Tomás,

Could you add page deletion rights as well?

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Done.

Posted by Adam Walz <ad...@adamwalz.net>.
Thank you. Yes I’d be happy to work on Solr’s as well.

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Walz <ad...@adamwalz.net>.
Bumping this thread.

--