Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/03/06 09:01:00 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhen Li

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Zhen Li,
a.k.a. LiZhenNet[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Zhen, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/LiZhenNet
--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Zhen Li

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
congratulations

Posted by "Taosheng, Wei" <we...@foxmail.com>.
Congraduations