Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Hiroki Niinuma <hi...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/15 03:16:11 UTC

Vibrating display on Edge and IE, 0.9.10-11

Hi All.

After 0.9.10,
IE11 or Edge recent,
RDP, Recconect,
set some text clipboard's textarea,

And guac menu open-close, display is vibrating.

As other problems around the clipboard on these browser,
exec "copy" didn't work.

Thanks.

Niinuma

Re: Vibrating display on Edge and IE, 0.9.10-11

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
Thanks, Niinuma - I've opened an issue in JIRA for this:

It looks to be a layout bug in MS Edge, but there should be a way to work
around this behavior...

- Mike